ZATCA clarifies rules for the entry of Medicines into Saudi Arabia
The Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority (ZATCA) within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia clarified the rules governing the importation of medicines into the nation.
Medicines are among the many restricted merchandise whose entry wants a sealed medical prescription that is have to be introduced to the consultant of the Meals and Drug Authority on the customs port, the ZATCA authority acknowledged on its official Twitter deal with.
– This got here in response to a question the authority had acquired from one of many consumer who wished to know the rules for a sure drug he wished to import into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Learn :
– The medical prescription should embrace a press release indicating to the affected person’s want for the treatment. It additionally gives the drug’s scientific title, as completely different nations use completely different commerce names, and it should confer with the medication effectiveness.
No tax on worker salaries, allowances and rewards – ZATCA
– Earlier this, The Zakat, Tax and Customs Authority confirmed that the tax doesn’t applies to employees wages, salaries, allowances and rewards that the worker receives from his employer.
– This comes from the Ask Zakat stating that, tax doesn’t apply to salaries or wages or every other money quantities like allowances, rewards the the employee will get from his firm. Advocate : Working hours throughout Ramadan as per Saudi Labor Regulation
– The authority added that, you may deduct bills within the tax return if they’re within the context of finishing up financial exercise solely, and the tax has been incurred on them.
– This was in response to an inquiry from a Saudi citizen, who requested, “When coming into the tax return, are the store rents, worker salaries and bills calculated for the store or not”? Most Considered : Do’s and Dont’s throughout Ramadan in Saudi Arabia