Saudi Arabia has spent $2.25 billion to host 260,000 Rohingya refugees
The Counselor to the Royal Courtroom and the Normal Supervisor of the KSRelief (King Salman Humanitarian Assist and Reduction) Heart, Dr. Abdullah Al-Rabeeah mentioned that Saudi Arabia has hosted over 260,000 Rohingya refugees, because the begin of the battle in Myanmar. Trending :
Talking at a high-level session on the Rohingya minority disaster on the UN headquarters in New York on Saturday, Al-Rabeeah mentioned, “The Kingdom has to this point spent $2.25 billion to offer them public well being care, in addition to to create jobs for them in addition to to giving their kids with schooling.”
– Sheikh Hasina Wajed, the prime minister of Bangladesh, was additionally current on the session that was carried out collectively with the UN Normal Meeting proceedings. Dr. Al-Rabeeah gave a speech by which he sincerely thanked the occasion’s organizers for asking Saudi Arabia to participate.
– Dr. Al-Rabeeah highlighted that Saudi Arabia has persistently taken a robust stance with the worldwide neighborhood and refused to disclaim the rights of the Rohingya minority. Most Seen : Costume code for Muslim girls performing Umrah
– Over the previous few years, Saudi Arabia has additionally assisted Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh and different nations by endeavor greater than 43 initiatives totaling $186 million within the areas of emergency aid response, schooling, shelter, and well being.
– Out of this 43 tasks, the KSRelief accomplished 25 with a price range over $26 million, and it’s engaged on others, the official added.
– Dr. Al-Rabiah added that the Kingdom will proceed to help the Rohingya with a view to be sure that they safe their rights to dwell in peace and dignity of their nation of origin, in addition to persevering with to help refugees in Bangladesh. Learn : Saudi Economic system joins Trillion-dollar membership, for the primary time
– This assist will likely be supplied together with the worldwide neighborhood. He expressed Bangladesh’s gratitude and appreciation on behalf of the Kingdom for its variety hospitality of quite a few Rohingya refugees.