Receiving these 3 vaccinations is should for Home Hajj pilgrims and right here is the deadline for it
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia introduced the obligatory vaccinations that want to finish by pilgrims with a purpose to carry out Hajj this yr 2023 (1444 AH).
1. The Hajj Ministry said that earlier than performing Hajj this yr, pilgrims want to finish all of the doses of Corona virus (Covid-19) vaccines.
2. The pilgrims additionally must obtain the seasonal flu vaccine, in the event that they haven’t acquired on this season. Advocate :
3. The Ministry added that those that didn’t take the meningococcal vaccine within the final 5 years ought to obtain it.
– Pilgrims can schedule appointment to obtain the vaccinations via the Sehhaty app and that it’s accessible in all well being amenities till 10 days earlier than the Hajj. Earlier, the Ministry confirmed the deadline for the pilgrims to obtain obligatory vaccinations is 10 days earlier than the beginning of Hajj rituals.
– Receiving all of the vaccinations is should with a purpose to carry out Hajj pilgrims this yr for home pilgrims, added the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. See Additionally :
– The ministry started distributing Hajj permits on Friday for home pilgrims who’ve completed paying the charges for the packages they’ve reserved with the organizations for providing Hajj pilgrimage providers.
– If seats can be found within the packages designated for the home pilgrims, the registration for Hajj permits will stay open till the seventh of Dhu Al-Hijjah, or June 25.
– Vacancies might happen because of late funds or because of residents’ and residents’ cancellation of reservations for a special causes. Most Seen : A easy information of Hajj pilgrimage
– If extra reservations for native pilgrims accessible, in accordance with the ministry, they are going to be made accessible for reserving on its web site or via the Nusuk app.
Viral : Free Hajj supplied to a Pakistani aged man who went viral along with his appears to be like in Madina