Jawazat clarifies on Job Switch of Home employee in case of Huroob or Absent From Work
The Basic Directorate of Passports () in Saudi Arabia revealed the circumstances and steps for transferring a home employee, and whether or not it’s doable to switch a home employee within the case of a report of Huroob (Absent From Work) or not. Trending :
This got here as an inquiry from one of many beneficiaries to the Jawazat, asking, I’m a home employee and I’m in Huroob standing, Can I switch and the brand new sponsor isn’t glad with the Absent From Work standing.
– Responding it, Saudi Jawazat confirmed that registered and approved residents on the Absher platform can switch home employee providers on-line, with the next circumstances.
* The present employer waived the providers of the home employee via the Absher platform. Learn : Permissible age for issuing Saudi Labor visa
* The approval of the home employee and the brand new employer to request the switch of providers via Absher inside 7 days.
* The file of the brand new employer and home employee have to be freed from site visitors violations.
* The home employee shouldn’t be registered as Huroob or Absent From Work within the system.
* The utmost variety of transfers for home employee providers is just 4 instances. Advocate : Saudi Arabia approves medical health insurance for home employees
* It’s required that there be 15 days or extra in Iqama of the home employee upon task.