Hajj pilgrims to flock into Mina tonight after performing Tawaf Al-Qudum
A whole lot of hundreds of Hajj pilgrims started finishing the ritual of Tawaf Al-Qudum (Tawaf of Arrival), on Sunday. Earlier than coming into into Mina on Monday, the Day of Tarwiyah, to mark the graduation of the yearly pilgrimage of Hajj.
Starting from Sunday night time, a large variety of pilgrims would journey to Mina, which is positioned roughly 5 km from the Makkah Grand Mosque, to spend the Day of Tarwiyah in tents. In Mina, pilgrims supply diminished variations of the Dhuhr, Asr, and Isha prayers on the acceptable instances. Whereas the Maghrib prayer is obtainable as regular and can’t be shortened.
– The pilgrims would spend the day and night time of their tents praying and making supplications. They depart Mina on Tuesday after providing the Fajr prayer and journey to Arafat for the ‘wuqoof Arafat’ ceremony, one of many 4 pillars of Hajj, which symbolizes the height of their annual journey. See Additionally :
Home pilgrims should carry their Digital playing cards on their smartphones :
Home pilgrims from Saudi Arabia should take their digital playing cards with them on their smartphones and current them to safety personnel when coming into Makkah and travelling across the holy websites. This was introduced by the Coordination Council for Firms and Institutions for Home Pilgrims.
The Council suggested all institutions to tell pilgrims to obtain the Nusuk software and activate the digital card by way of it after the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah issued an pressing directive on this regard to all Hajj service firms and institutions for home pilgrims.
– All home pilgrims should make the most of the digital card by downloading it to their smartphones, the council highlighted. As a requirement for accessing the Grand Mosque in Makkah and transferring across the holy websites, the ministry ordered that each one home pilgrims adjust to the path to acquire a wise card. Learn :
– The council harassed that it’s important for the home pilgrims to be able to show their card upon request.
1.8 Million Hajj visas issued this 12 months 2023 (1444 AH) :
1.8 million Hajj e-visas have been issued by Saudi Arabia for the present Hajj season in 2023 (1444 AH), in response to the deputy minister for Umrah and Hajj, Dr Abdulfattah Mashat.
– Dr. Mashat acknowledged that success is set by three elements: safety, security, and well being, throughout a information convention held by the Saudi Journalists Affiliation department in Makkah on Saturday.
– He continued by saying that the managerial and organizational efforts for the Hajj create the perfect setting for the pilgrims to conduct the rituals conveniently and comfortably. Most Considered : Few fascinating details about Hajj
– The deputy Hajj and Umrah minister additionally counseled expertise as a lifeline for the Ministry throughout all of its operational fields.
– Moreover, he identified that 5 places had been designated for the transportation of pilgrims from Mina to the Grand Mosque alongside predetermined routes. Like and Comply with Lifetime of Arabson Fb
Comply with Lifetime of Arabson Linkedin