Free bus service for Pilgrims from Jeddah Airport to Makkah Grand Mosque
Jeddah’s King Abdul Aziz Worldwide Airport (KAIA) in Saudi Arabia has launched a free bus service for Umrah pilgrims landed at its airport.
The official Twitter deal with of the King Abdulaziz Worldwide Airport introduced concerning the new bus shuttle service which can take Umrah pilgrims from the Terminal 1 of the Jeddah Airport to the Makkah’s Grand Mosque. See Additionally : New bus service from Jeddah Airport to Jeddah central
As a way to profit from this Free frequent transportation service from Jeddah’s KAIA airport to the Grand Mosque in Makkah, the next situations should met.
* Carrying the Ihram.
* Exhibiting the Nationwide ID for Saudi nationals.
* Exhibiting the Passport for resident expatriates.
Free Bus shuttle service from Jeddah Airport to Makkah’s Grand Mosque is obtainable from
* Transportation Space, First flooring, subsequent to the Aquarium at Jeddah Airport. Suggest :
Departure Timings from Jeddah Airport :
* Staring from 10 AM till 10 PM.
* Buses will depart from Jeddah Airport in each 2 hours within the route of Transportation zone, KDE bus station and King Abdulaziz Endowment.
Departure Timings from Makkah :
* Ranging from 12 AM to 12 PM.
* Buses will depart from Makkah Grand Mosque in each 2 hours, following the route of King Abdulaziz Endowment, KDE bus station and Departure zone. Learn : Linking Haramain prepare station to public transportation with 42 journeys bus providers per day