Employers are liable for the payment of Altering Iqama career of Expat staff – MHRSD
The Ministry of Human Assets and Social Improvement in Saudi Arabia has restated that, employer is liable for the paying the charges of adjusting career on iqama for expatriate staff within the Kingdom.
The Ministry additionally confirmed that employers are accountable to pay the charges of a number of issues for expatriate (non-Saudi) staff, together with the next.
* Iqama Charge and its Renewal payment Comparable :
* Work Allow and its Renewal payment
* Fines ensuing from delaying Iqama or work allow renewals.
* Exit Re-Entry charges
* Expat employee ticket prices to their residence nation, after the tip of the contract between the employer and employee.
– The Ministry of Human Assets and Social Improvement (MHRSD) additional defined that,
* A employee deserves to get an expertise certificates, after the tip of the work contract with none costs, and the certificates should make clear the date of becoming a member of and ending within the work, in addition to the final wage the employee obtained. Trending :
Exit Re-Entry visa and iqama payment doubled for Expats outdoors Saudi Arabia