Can I drive in Saudi Arabia utilizing my GCC states or Worldwide Driving License?
In case you are a GCC resident and are planning to go to to Saudi Arabia, there’s excellent news for you, in case you need to drive within the Kingdom. Because the residents of GCC states (UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Oman), can use their driving license to drive within the GCC together with Saudi Arabia.
You may also capable of drive a rented automobile within the Kingdom, particularly, after Saudi Arabia launched a particular service final yr, permitting guests to drive rented automobiles. These new service is out there on Absher from the Basic Directorate of Visitors.
– The service within the Absher platform of the Ministry of Inside, permits automobile rental corporations to authorize the guests to drive in Saudi Arabia on the premise of the customer border quantity. See Additionally :
What are the paperwork required to lease a Automotive in Saudi Arabia for guests?
In response to the rental corporations, GCC residents must carry the next paperwork whereas visiting Saudi Arabia, to be able to lease a automobile within the Kingdom.
* GCC resident ID.
* Authentic Driving License issued within the GCC.
* Copy of Saudi Arabia’s visa.
* Credit score Automotive, for the cost of the charge.
How Lengthy can I exploit GCC driving license for driving in Saudi Arabia?
– In response to the Article 42 of the Visitors Regulation in Saudi Arabia, a global and international driving license shall be legitimate for 1 yr, from the date of entry into the Kingdom and Saudi Arabia or till the license expires, whichever is earlier. Associated : Saudi moroor clarification on use of worldwide driving license in Saudi Arabia