6 benefits of Saudi Transit Visa, defined by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia outlined the advantages of Umrah by the “Transit Visa” supplied by Saudi Airways and Flynas. Most Considered :
The ministry listed 6 advantages of the Cease-over Transit visa on its official Twitter account, together with
1. The flexibility to carry out Umrah rituals. See Additionally :
2. Visiting the Prophet’s Mosque and Rawdah Al-Sharifa.
3. Issuance of Transit visa instantly, with none cost from the airline, after reserving the ticket.
4. The Transit visa have them validity of 90 days from the date of issuance.
5. Transit visa permits residence of 4 days, and
6. It’s potential to journey between Saudi Arabia’s numerous areas and cities simpler. See Additionally :
The ministry additionally acknowledged that there are 3 methods to obtain this Cease-over Transit visa,
* By buying a flight ticket and submitting an software by Saudi Airways and flynas.
* By having a visa issued by the Ministry of Overseas Affairs by their Unified Nationwide visa platform and
* Receiving a visa through registered e mail.
Umrah Allow :
After getting the Transit visa, the Umrah allow should be reserved through the “Tawakkalna” software, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah added. Suggest : 7 straightforward steps to get Umrah allow by Nusuk platform