For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
Table of Contents
No matter a child is born inside or outside Saudi Arabia, you need to follow this procedure to get the Iqama for the newborn baby. Here is the complete procedure.
Requirements to get Iqama for newborn baby
Now there is no need to visit Jawazat to get the Iqama for a newborn baby in Saudi Arabia. What you need to do is to make one PDF file of all the below-mentioned documents to upload to Absher.
- Birth Certificate for the newborn.
- Baby’s Passport.
- Valid Insurance in the system.
- Payment of Dependent Fee.
- Photographs of the newborn.
- Father’s passport copy.
- Mother’s passport copy.
- Father’s Iqama copy.
- Mother’s Iqama copy.
- Baby’s vaccination card.
- SR 1,000 fine if you are applying for Iqama after 12 months of birth (applicable only on babies born in Saudi Arabia).
- Original Marriage Certificate duly attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs if your wife is not under your sponsorship.
Add Requirements: Born outside Saudi Arabia
The Iqama procedure for a newborn born outside Saudi Arabia is slightly different. Once you bring the baby to Saudi Arabia, you need to arrange the following additional requirements to apply for the Iqama.
- Passport page with the border number.
- Copy of the visa stamped on the passport/on-arrival visa.
- Payment of SR 2,000 Iqama fee for the newborn baby.
- Polio immunization certificate received from the hospital.
Step 1: Apply for Iqama for newborn baby
Once you have the PDF file ready, you need to login to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/.
- Click on the “Services” tab under “My Services”.
- Select the “Passports” option.
- Click on the “Tawasul“.
On the next screen, click on the “New Request” button.
On this screen, select the following settings to apply for the Iqama for the newborn baby in Saudi Arabia.
- Change the page language to Arabic.
- Sector: خدمات للمقيمين داخل المملكة
- Service: اضافة مولود = Born inside Saudi Arabia.
- Service: اضافة. فصل تابع. = Born outside KSA.
- Request Description.: Explain your problem.
- Attachment: Attach the PDF file you have created before.
- You can use an online PDF compressor to reduce its size.
- The name of the PDF file should be one word only without any space.
Special character not allowed: Remove all the (. ! ?, ‘ “ etc) special characters and you should be good to go.
Step 2: Rejection Reasons
If your Tawasul request is rejected with the reason
- عليك عمل تامين طبي ويا ارسال الطلب مره اخرى, it means that the link between the insurance of your child and Jawazat is missing. You should contact your insurance company to resolve it.
- جب ارفاق جميع الوثائق بالشكل الصحيح ليتم استكمال طلبكم, it means that there is some problem with the attachment.
- الاسم في جواز السفر غير مطابق للاسم في شهادة ميلاد للمولوده, it means that the name on the passport does not match with the birth certificate.
Step 3: Print the Iqama
Finally, you will receive one message on your phone stating our request has been answered. At that time;
- Log in to your Absher account https://www.absher.sa/.
- Click on the “General Services“.
- Select “Passports“.
- Click on the “Tawasul” service.
- Select “Inquire for Requests“.
If your request is accepted, you can visit the Jawazat office to get the print of the Iqama along with the following documents;
- The print of the Tawasul request.
- All the above-mentioned documents.
- Book Jawazat Appointment with the service: Resident Services.
The Jawazat officer will print the Iqama immediately.
Final exit without newborn Iqama
Many people have questioned me if they can get a final exit visa without preparing for the newborn baby Iqama. Well, if both the parents have Iqama in Saudi Arabia, the newborn delivered inside Saudi Arabia cannot get a final exit without Iqama.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site