For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
Did you drink or eat by accident while fasting? Intentionally eating and drinking will break the fast. However, your fast is not broken if you genuinely forgot and ate or drank out of forgetfulness.
- Brushing your teeth This does have a possibility to break your fast.
It will now only break your fast if it reaches the back of your throat or the stomach since you swallowed the water and paste. Brush your teeth before Suhoor and after Iftar, however if you have bad breath during the day, it is best to follow Prophet Muhammad’s Sunnah and use Miswak instead.
- Using inhaler will break your fast? Using an inhaler unless medically necessary will not break your fast. (Mufti Shaykh Ibn Al-Uthaymeen and Shaykh Muqbil)
- INJECTIONS Break FAST?
- Injections are a fourth option. Taking vitamin injections does result in a break in the fast.
- Insulin-dependent diabetic. Taking an insulin injection while fasting will not cause the fast to be broken.  (If you have diabetes, ask your doctor to verify if fasting is healthy for you).
- According to Shaykh Ibn Al-Uthaymeen, receiving an anesthetic injection for any medical procedure does not break your fast.
- Kidney Dialysis: This is the procedure of extracting blood from a person’s body and filtering and cleansing it through a machine. It is then restored, but salts, sweets, and vitamins may be added. If this is the case, the fast is null and void. 
- Is this to say that persons on dialysis have no hope during Ramadan? No, according to Majmoo’ Fatawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 20/113, “if the substances mixed with the blood do not include nutrients, but rather cleanse the blood, then this does not break the fast.” Even though he is fasting, he may utilize dialysis in this circumstance. He should consult with the doctors about this.”
- “And for those who can only fast with difficulty, (for example, an old man), they have the option of fasting or feeding a Miskeen (poor person) (every day).” [Al-Baqarah 2:184]
- Vomiting: According to the hadith, anyone who intentionally vomits has violated the fast and should seek pardon. 
- How may vomiting be done on purpose?
- By inserting your fingers into your throat or pressing on your stomach. These are quite unlikely to happen to you. What is more likely, intentionally smelling something unpleasant or watching disgusting movies on Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube that you know would make you vomit
- Nose Bleeds – This does not end the fast.
- Injury or wound with little blood loss – does not interrupt the fast.
- Blood work for testing – does not interfere with the fast.
- Scholars disagree on whether donating blood violates the fast. (The confusion arises because of two hadiths, see reference 2 and 3).
- If the amount of blood spilled via an unintended action, such as a nasal bleed or wound, is significant and the person has become weak, he may break the fast.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site