For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
The Saudi Transport General Authority (TGA), in collaboration with the advanced traffic safety project, announced the launch of an automated monitoring service for violations of specialized transport and educational transport buses.
Beginning on February 1, 2023, automatic monitoring will help to verify the regularity and quality of buses while also maintaining and improving public safety.
This is done to improve traffic safety while also ensuring the regularity and quality of buses.
The TGA authority explained that automated monitoring will help in the following ways.
- Ensuring public safety and improving traffic safety.
- Ensuring that bus technical requirements are followed.
- Meeting quality and compliance standards for specialized bus transportation and educational transportation.
- Reducing carbon emissions from buses
The infractions that will be monitored by specialized buses and educational transportation are as follows:
- Driving a bus without a driver’s license.
- Driving a bus with an expired license
- Using the bus in the activity for a period of time that exceeds the bus’s approved operational life.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site