For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
The Hajj Ministry opens registration for domestic Hajj pilgrims in 2023, with four packages available.
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah announced four Hajj packages for domestic pilgrims from within the Kingdom to register for Hajj in the year 2023 (1444 AH).
Saudi nationals and resident expatriates planning to perform the Hajj pilgrimage in 2023 (1444 AH) can now apply on the Ministry’s website (https://localhaj.haj.gov.sa) as well as through the Nusuk application.
2023 hajj packages
- The First Package costs between 10,596 and 11,841 Saudi Riyals and includes housing and subsistence in Mina, Arafat, and Muzdalifah.
- The second package ranges from 8,092 to 8,459 Saudi Riyals and includes housing and subsistence in Mina, Arafat, and Muzdalifah.
- The third package, which includes housing and subsistence in Mina, Arafat, and Muzdalifah, starts at 13,150 Riyals. Pilgrims who purchase this package will be housed in six towers near the Jamarat in Mina.
- The fourth package costs 3,984 Saudi Riyals and includes housing and food in Mina, Arafat, and Muzdalifah.
According to the Hajj Ministry, all of the above prices include VAT (Value Added Tax), and that all details can be found on the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah website or the Nusuk platform.
Conditions for registering for a Hajj package in 2023
- According to the Ministry’s requirements, the minimum age for the application this year was set at 13 years.
- Applicants who have not previously performed Hajj will be given first priority, and those who have previously performed Hajj will be included if there are any openings.
- Women’s Mahram is no longer eligible for priority care.
- Only one mobile number can be used in a single registration.
- Saudi National IDs or Resident Expat Iqama must be valid until the end of the month of Dhu Al-Hijjah 1444 AH.
- Applicants must register companions who wish to perform Hajj with them in the same facility and unified package. During the registration process, the applicant may add companions by using the buttons provided. A single applicant may not have more than 13 companions.
- Pilgrims must commit to the chosen package and arrive at the Hajj facility where they have registered.
- At least 10 days before arriving at the holy sites of Hajj, all applicants must complete Covid-19 and Seasonal Influenza vaccinations, as well as obtain a valid vaccination certificate proving ACYW quadruple meningitis vaccine.
- The Ministry also clarified that contracting and providing Hajj-related services are carried out by companies and institutions that have been licensed by the ministry to serve pilgrims from within Saudi Arabia and are listed on the Ministry’s website.
- The pilgrim must register for Hajj himself, and all applicants are advised to avoid dealing with any campaigns, agents, or companies that are not licensed by the Ministry.
- To avoid registration cancellation, pilgrims must pay the fees for the selected package in the specified Hajj facility by the deadline.
- Pilgrims must follow all regulations and measures issued by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah as well as the Ministry of Health.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site