For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
The Saudi Ministry of Interior collaborated with Saudi Traffic to offer citizens the ability to register a person as an actual user to drive their vehicle. This service is available online, eliminating the need to visit the Saudi Arabian departments.
In this article, we will go over how to authorize someone to drive your car through Absher, as well as the terms and conditions for using this service.
Conditions of Use
If the following conditions are met, the Absher platform allows beneficiaries to add a user to their vehicle:
- Only citizens are eligible for this service.
- Only one person may be authorized.
- Vehicle registration must be current.
- You must have valid driver’s license and insurance.
- The user is only permitted to drive within Saudi Arabia.
- This service can only be provided by private vehicles.
- A valid driver’s license
How To Authorize A Vehicle Through Absher.
You can use Absher to authorize a car by following the steps below:
- Enter your Absher account information.
- Vehicle Access Services
- Select Vehicle Management.
- Select Issue Driver Authorization.
- Select Add Vehicle User.
- It should be noted that Absher’s service aligns with the Saudi Vision 2030 in terms of improving the regulation of the framework and services provided to citizens. As a result, digital transformation enables secure access to all information.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site