For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Beginning on December 24, India will resume random COVID tests and thermal scanning for all overseas travelers.
All foreign travelers arriving in India will be subject to thermal screening at its international airports beginning on December 24 at 10:00 am local time (8:00 am UAE time).
In response to the COVID-19 epidemic, the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare published Guidelines for International Arrivals and periodically revised them.
The current recommendations are being updated in light of the rising trend of COVID-19 instances that has been observed in several nations around the world.
According to the government, all international travelers and points of entry at airports, seaports, and land borders must abide by these protocols.
As stated in the statement
• It is preferable for all travelers to have the entire course of vaccinations recommended by their country’s COVID-19 vaccine.
• An in-flight message outlining the precautions that should be taken in light of the ongoing COV1D-19 pandemic Use facemasks and maintain physical distance at all points of entry, if possible.
• According to normal policy, any traveler exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms must be isolated, which means they must be kept apart from other passengers during the flight or transit and then sent to an isolation facility for further care.
• Physical distance should be maintained when de-boarding.
• The health professionals on duty at the point of entrance should conduct thermal screening on each and every passenger.
Passengers who exhibit symptoms during screening must be brought to a recognized medical facility right away and isolated in accordance with health procedure.
Additionally, the following guidelines must be followed:
• Upon arrival at the airport, a subset (2% of the total flight passengers) must submit to a random post-arrival exam.
• The respective airlines shall identify such passengers on each flight (preferably from different countries). After submitting the samples, they will be permitted to exit the airport.
• If these travelers’ samples are found to be positive, their samples should be forwarded to the INSACOG laboratory network for further genetic testing.
• They must be handled/isolated in accordance with established standard protocol.
• After arriving, all travelers should self-monitor their health. They should also go to the nearest medical facility or dial the national or state helpline number if they have any symptoms.
• Post-arrival random testing is not required for children under the age of 12.
However, if symptoms of COVID-19 are discovered upon arrival or during the self-monitoring period, they must submit to testing and receive treatment in accordance with established protocol.
A high-level meeting was presided over by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to examine the COVID-19 situation in the nation.
“The state of the national immunization program, the appearance of new COVID-19 variations, and their public health implications for the nation were all discussed at the conference, according to an official summary of the proceedings. “A rise in COVID-19 cases in various nations is the backdrop to this high-level review meeting.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site