For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
The Iqama number is a basic identity document in Saudi Arabia, and it is required for expat residents to obtain a SIM card in the country.
This article will show you how to check how many SIM cards have been registered under your Iqama number on the CIT portal online, so you can ensure that no one else is using your mobile number.
Checking the number of SIM cards registered under your Iqama number is now possible via the Communications and Information Technology Commission’s official website (CITC). ways to check this:
Using an Iqama Number, a Date of Birth, and a Registered Mobile Number
To use the first method, enter your Iqama number, date of birth, and registered mobile phone number. You will also need to enter an OTP sent to your mobile phone.
The steps are as follows:
• Browse to the CITC portal at https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/.
• Choose ENGLISH.
• Select “Individual” as the Actor Type.
• In the ID Number field, enter your “Iqama Number”.
• Then enter your “Birthdate” in the Hijri calendar. (Use this Gregorian to Hijri Converter to Convert DOB)
• Enter your registered mobile number as well as the image code.
• Click on the “Search” button.
• You must enter an OT received on the registered Mobile Number you supplied. Enter the Secret Code and press the “Submit” button.
The following window will display a list of mobile numbers and data SIMs connected to your Iqama.
Only Using Iqama Number And dragon pharma DOB
You can also use Iqama to check your SIMs without providing a mobile number.
This method, however, only provides information about the number of connections, not individual numbers. The steps are as follows:
• Visit the CITC website at https://portalservices.citc.gov.sa/.
• In the Hijri Calendar, enter your Iqama Number and Date of Birth.
• Click on the “I don’t have a mobile number” option.
• Next, enter the image code and press “Search.”
The number of mobile connections associated with your Iqama number will be displayed.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site