For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
The process and specifics of transferring employee services from one employer to another were identified on the Qiwa platform of the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
According to the Qiwa platform’s website, the service of moving an employee’s services from one employer to another is an electronic service that needs a person’s permission of the request in the Qiwa.
The following are the steps for moving an employee between employers using Qiwa:
- Access the company’s account.
- From the list of “Electronic Services,” select “Employee Transfer.”
- Select a “Service for Employee Transfer from Another Employer.”
- Decide the facility you wish to send the employee to.
- Include the information about the employees whose services you want to hire for your business.
- Including a contract of employment for each employee.
- Submit your request in.
According to the Qiwa platform, the request will be forwarded to the employee’s Qiwa individual account, and the new employer must remember to remind the employee to log into the Qiwa Individual portal to complete the acceptance or rejection procedure within 10 days of the request date.
Procedures for moving an employee across businesses using a unified number:
- Log into the business’s account.
- From the electronic services, select the “employee transfer” service.
- Select a facility that offers personnel transfers between unified number facilities.
- Select the facility to which you want to transfer the employee.
- Choose the employee to be transferred. This will be request number 5.
- Include a contract of employment for each employee.
- The application’s submission.
The Qiwa platform also validated the following eligibility standards for submission of a request to transfer services
- The commercial register’s validity.
- The facility must be in an operational state.
- The legitimacy of work permits in all establishments using the unified number.
- The duty to safeguard earnings.
- All other entities under the consolidated number, excluding the current entity, that are in the Green band at least medium or Green very tiny for small firms class A.
- The transfer will be possible because there is enough foundation balance.
When one of the following conditions is satisfied, the services of the employee may also be transferred directly:
If the worker’s work visa is invalid, for example.
If the worker’s residential iqama is invalid, for example.
According to the Qiwa platform, in this scenario the new employer submitted the application to the employee after the expiration of the resident or work permit; if the application was filed earlier, the employee would have begun the notice period.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site