For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
There are various procedures for physical preparation before traveling and completing Umrah pilgrimage in the Grand Mosque of Makkah, according to the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Hajj and Umrah.
The Ministry stated via its official Twitter account that the Tawaf (Circumambulation) and Safa Marwa Saee (Sayee) are estimated to take up to 2 hours and burn 560 calories, respectively. The Ministry also noted that the distance between the two is 10,000 steps.
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah also offered the following advice for Umrah physical preparation.
- Generalize reducing your meal consumption.
- Steer clear of fatty foods
- Hydrate properly.
- Become accustomed to somewhat warm water.
- Take a warm water shower before visiting the Holy Mosque.
- Walking in practice the day before the Umrah.
- Take prescription medication as directed.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site