For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has made it simpler for international pilgrims to pick Umrah packages using the online site Maqam and complete visa issuing processes in a timely manner. Pilgrims from all around the globe can apply for and receive an Umrah visa swiftly.
- Those wishing to get an Umrah visa should go to the Maqam platform.
- Choose their preferred travel agent.
- Register on the website of their preferred travel agent and enter trip data such as departure date and airport, number of nights in Makkah and Madina.
- Choose one of the two stops, Makkah or Madina.
- To buy a hotel and flight, choose a hotel in Makkah or Madina, a transportation package, and a flight ticket, then input personal information.
- A passport-sized picture and a passport valid for six months are required for the pilgrim.
- The pilgrim must add a payment method by selecting a credit or debit card to pay for an Umrah visa, aircraft ticket, and accommodation.
- File the application
- After completing the application, proceed to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) website to complete the details and obtain the Umrah visa.
- The Maqam platform services include knowing the local agents in the pilgrims’ home country to grant the Umrah visa, which has a validity of 90 days from the date of issuance and provides pilgrims the flexibility to roam between Saudi cities to learn about the Kingdom’s cultural richness.
Agent icon services on the Maqam portal also include the ability to select a travel path between Makkah, Jeddah, and Madina, book airline tickets, book internal transportation services in Saudi Arabia, with the option of booking accommodation, and submit a visa application to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
After completing the service reservation through an authorized agency, the pilgrim receives a reference number to complete the payment procedure online and by credit card in order to issue the unified national visa platform within 24 hours.
Umrah pilgrims can design their own itineraries online by using authorized Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and platforms. The visa is valid for 90 days, and pilgrims are free to travel throughout the Kingdom.
- A pilgrim from outside the country can book Umrah services using the Maqam platform by following the aforementioned approach from anywhere in the globe in less than 24 hours.
The Maqam platform functions as a Global Distribution System (GDS), connecting services, pricing, and bookings while also providing goods and services to hotels, airlines, and car rentals. Travel agents and OTAs rely on the Maqam platform to sell and market their services to Umrah aspirants all over the world.
As part of its efforts to facilitate the entry of pilgrims from outside Saudi Arabia, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has created a simple method to ensure the protection of their rights and the provision of high-quality services.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site