For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Saudi Arabia’s King Fahd International Airport in Dammam made the new regulations regarding checked luggage for its departing aircraft public.
The Dammam Airport Company (DACO) called everyone to remind them to familiarize themselves with the rules of checked baggage before traveling to the airport. The infographic lists the following rules for checked baggage. Saudi Labor Law rejects discriminations in Employment – HR Specialist
Sample of Baggage Allowed :
- Baggage having at least one flat surface, and measuring no more than 76 cm long, 51 cm wide, and 31 cm wide.
- Flat-surfaced boxes that are properly packed and are no more than 76 cm long, 51 cm wide, and 31 cm wide.
- Travel luggage of the standard shape.
Sample of Baggage Not Allowed :
- Luggage with round and asymmetrical shapes.
- Bags with odd shapes that are rope-tied.
- Lagging or protruding straps on luggage.
According to King Fahd International Airport, these policies permit the inclusion of neatly packed boxes with a flat surface to luggage with at least one flat surface and typical travel baggage.
The new regulations forbade spherical and asymmetrical-shaped luggage, as well as luggage with long straps and loose rope.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site