For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
If you operate an unauthorized private taxi, you will be fined 1,000 riyals in addition to 500 riyals for smoking in a car.
The fines for violations is in between 500 riyals to 5,000 riyals, and these includes
- A 1,000 riyal punishment for driving a private taxi and prowling the streets and roadways looking for customers
- A 500 riyal fine for using tobacco products while operating a motor vehicle.
- A 5,000 riyal fine if an unlicensed driver operates the car
- A fine of 3,000 riyals for failing to use the fare meter at the outset of the journey. 8 Top Online Shopping Sites in Saudi Arabia
The Public Transport Authority also specifies a maximum fine of 5,000 riyals for the following violations :
- Driving a foreign taxi to transport people for a fee inside or between Kingdom cities, or to a nation other than the one where it is registered.
- Modifications made to a vehicle after it has been technically outfitted by a service center for technical equipment that has been accredited.
- Driving a car longer than it is intended to be driven.
- Failing to fix the electronic systems that the Public Transport Authority or other relevant authorities have indicated.
- Not outfitting the vehicle with all certified technical equipment from reputable equipment suppliers Electricity disconnecting the service from the consumer if the unpaid bills reach more than a thousand riyals
3,000 riyals fine for the following violations :
- Not using the fare computation meter when the trip first begins.
- Failing to respond within ten working days of receiving a summons from the public transportation authority.
- Operating a public taxi service with a work permit or operating card that has expired.
2,000 riyals fine for the following violations :
- Refusing to submit the vehicle to a technical inspection when the Public Transport Authority orders it.
- Handling the things off the list to their owners or the security center rather than retaining them.
1,000 riyals fine for violating below rules :
- Not offering or continuing to offer the transportation service during regular business hours or after the journey has begun.
- A delay in operating card renewal.
- Taking passengers off the sidewalks on roadways that are not designed for pedestrians.
- Failing to comply with instructions to install the relevant phrases, plates, and sign boards inside the car in accordance with the regulations.
- Failing to disclose or update information on the national address and communication methods.
- After canceling the operating card or the end of its validity period, the type of vehicle registration cannot be changed. 6 decisions for the Saudization of several high-caliber professions across several sectors – HR Minister
500 riyals fine for the following violations :
- Smoking inside the car or permitting others to do so.
- Permitting several requests on a single trip inside the city where the service is allowed to be used.
- Any violation of a passenger’s right to privacy.
- Loading baggage without passengers or carrying bags and non-hand luggage within the car cabin or beyond the space allotted for such.
- Disrespect for public morals and considerate treatment of passengers
- Lack of attention to personal hygiene and appearance.
- Neglect to keep the car’s inside and exterior clean throughout the duration of its operation.
- The driver’s disregard for helping individuals with impairments board or exit the car.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site