For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
You can inform the Saudi Police if you experience any form of sexual harassment, physical abuse, or violence at work in Saudi Arabia. The procedure has been described.
Report Physical Abuse with كلنا امن
You can report physical abuse or sexual harassment at work through the كلنا امن application. In order to do it; HRSD Ministry announces Saudization in 44 professions
- Download كلنا امن from Google PlayStore or Apple Store.
- Register your account with the application.
- Click on “My Incidents“.
- Navigate the location of the incident.
- Type of Incident: Sexual Harassment in case of Harassment.
- Type of Incident: Police in case of Physical Abuse.
- Select the Date and Time of the Incident.
- Describe the Incident in Detail.
- Enter details of the person who committed physical abuse.
- Add proof if you have any.
The Saudi police will approach you to investigate the incident once the report has been filed.
Report Harassment with the police station
The Saudi Police station is where you can file a complaint if you want to report harassment or physical abuse by an employer. To accomplish it; For international pilgrims in Makkah and Madina, Saudi Airlines introduced the “Baggage First” free service.
- Locate the nearest Saudi Police Station.
- Visit the police station along with the proof.
- The police officer will ask you to write a complaint in the language you want.
- He will register a case against the person.
- Soon they will start the investigation.
Punishment under Anti-Harassment Law
Article 6 Anti-Harassment Law prescribes heavy punishments for someone who harasses or physically abuses anyone at a workplace in Saudi Arabia i.e.;
- 2 years of Jail.
- SR 100,000 fine.
The punishment would be 5 years in Jailor SR 300,000 fine or both in the following cases;
- if the victim is a child.
- if the victim is a person with special needs.
- if the offense occurs in a workplace or place of study.
- if the victim is of the same sex.
- if the victim was asleep, unconscious.
- if the crime occurred during a crisis or accident. 6 decisions for the Saudization of several high-caliber professions across several sectors – HR Minister
Fake Harassment Report
In case a person submits a fake harassment or physical abuse report, he would be punished with the following;
- 1 year of Jail.
- SR 50,000 fine.
Source: Anti-Harassment Law.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site