For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
The Saudi Arabian Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) has released a circular outlining the possibilities of removing absence reports (Huroob) made against foreign employees without the employer’s consent.
The Huroob (Absent from Work) report may be canceled under certain circumstances, one of which must be satisfied in the location where the worker is registered, according to a circular issued by the Undersecretary for Labor Affairs, Abdul Majeed Al-Rashudi.
if the employer has not opened another filing for the firm within a period of not more than 30 days from the date the file was placed and the company’s status is under procedure. For international pilgrims in Makkah and Madina, Saudi Airlines introduced the “Baggage First” free service.
- If the facility or company is not existing or not in place.
- If the company has not committed to documenting its employment contracts at a rate of no less than 75% of its overall employees and is currently in red status under Nitaqat.
- If the business has a red status and refuses to implement a wage protection mechanism for 80% of its staff.
- The circular listed a number of prerequisites that must be satisfied by the business before it can transfer a worker’s services.
- The existence of an electronically certified letter requiring the employer wishing to transfer the employee’s services to him to pay the worker’s full costs.
- Offers the requirements and safeguards required to complete the procedures of transferring an expat worker’s employment to a new employer as outlined in Article 15’s second item of the executive rules of the Saudi Labor Law released on 4/11/1440 AH.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site