For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
The requirements for issuing an external authorization on a vehicle owned by an individual, a Saudi citizen, or an expatriate resident living in Saudi Arabia have been made clear by the General Directorate of Traffic (Moroor).
Peace be upon you. My car is on a Saudi national name. Is it feasible to receive an authorisation to travel beyond the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? This was the question that Saudi Moroor was responding to on Twitter. After leaving Saudi Arabia, there are ten things you’ll miss.
According to Saudi Moroor, it requires external authorization in order to travel beyond the Kingdom. Moroor added the following clarifications to the authorization’s provisions.
Only private automobiles are eligible for online authorization through the ministry of the interior web. While the Traffic Department currently handles all other sorts of vehicles, including taxis, buses, and public transportation. 6 decisions for the Saudization of several high-caliber professions across several sectors – HR Minister
- The insurance on the vehicle as well as its registration must be valid.
- The authorized person must not have any driving infractions on his record.
- A current driver’s license.
- The length of the external authorisation cannot exceed six months.
- Authorization is freely given.
- Any security or traffic offences must not have been recorded on the vehicle, its owner, or his authorized representative.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site