For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
In Saudi Arabia, there are two ways to check your work history or starting date with your present employer: GOSI and Qiwa.
Check Employment History through GOSI
To use GOSI to check your job status; How to file complain online for delayed Salary Cases?
- Go to https://www.gosi.gov.sa/GOSIOnline/Login to access the GOSI website.
- Select “Individual” from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure you’re logged in to your account.
- Select “Contribution history” from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select “Wages History” from the drop-down menu.
On this screen, you’ll be able to examine your job history, names, and dates of employment with all of your prior Saudi Arabian employers.
Check Employment History through Qiwa
The Qiwa platform allows you to look up the date you started working for your present employer. In order to accomplish this,
- Create an account on the Qiwa platform. How to get Saudi Nationality or Citizenship?
- Visit https://auth.qiwa.sa/en/sign-in to access your Qiwa Individual account.
- Select “Individual Account” from the drop-down menu.
- On the following page, you’ll see the date you started working for your present employer.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site