For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
The month of good fortune Ramadan has begun in Saudi Arabia and throughout the world. It is the ninth month of the Hijri calendar. Holy Ramadan is a month of fasting, self-control, and charity, as well as the revelation of the Holy Qur’an.
Things to keep in mind while Ramadan in Saudi Arabia :
1. In Saudi Arabia, working hours for Muslims in the private and public sectors are reduced to 6 hours per day or 36 hours per week during Ramadan; however, all companies provide the same working hours for non-Muslims.
2. During the Holy Month of Ramadan, smoking and chewing gum are prohibited in public places, particularly during the fasting period, which runs from sunrise to sunset.
3. Non-Muslims working in Saudi Arabia should eat their breakfast and lunch in a private location or at home during the fasting period, rather than in public places, work places, or offices.
4. Non-Muslims must respect Muslims’ fasting. During the holy month of Ramadan, it is forbidden to eat or drink in public from sunrise to sunset.
5. During Ramadan, restaurants must be closed during the day; they must open just before sunset and close before Fajr prayer.
6. During the month of Ramadan, all banks, offices, remittance centers, businesses, and shopping malls will change their hours.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site