How can I receive a final exit visa if my iqama has expired?


For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group

Free Umrah Packages Give Away

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages   Jeddawi

Saudi Arabia’s Human Resources Ministry has permitted expats to get a final exit visa with an expired Iqama, without an Iqama, and without Kafeel. Here’s how to do it.

Read More: Extending the validity of residencies, exit and return visas, and the validity of visit visas automatically without fees until March 31st

Final Exit with an expired Iqama

With an expired iqama, a final exit visa can only be issued within 30 days of the expiration date. In order to accomplish this,

  • The sponsor will use his Ministry of Labor account to log in.
  • “Issue a work permit for the final exit” should be selected.
  • Select “employee” from the drop-down menu.
  • then choose “release” from the drop-down menu.
  • The Maktab Amal Fee will be paid by the sponsor.
  • For a period of 180 days, a work permit will be provided.
  • Through the Muqeem portal, issue the final exit visa.


Final Exit through another sponsor

If your Iqama has been expired for more than 30 days, you can receive a final exit visa by following this method.

  • Without Kafeel’s permission, transfer sponsorship.
  • The request to transfer sponsorship will be processed immediately.
  • Pay the fee for the sponsorship transfer.
  • The above-mentioned procedure will be followed by the New Kafeel.
  • With an expired Iqama, you will make the final exit.

Final Exit without Iqama

You can work for three months on a work visa after arriving in Saudi Arabia. It is not necessary to obtain an Iqama during this time.

According to a tweet from Jawazat, employers can now grant final exit visas without an Iqama through the Absher platform within 90 days of their arrival in Saudi Arabia.

Read More:A horrific video of the moment a man was run over and robbed after he left Fajr prayer

Final Exit without Kafeel

Without Kafeel, obtaining a final exit visa is feasible but challenging. You must file a case with the Saudi Labor Court in order to obtain a final exit visa without Kafeel.

You can now call the HR Ministry at 19911 if you have any more questions or concerns. They will communicate with you in Arabic, English, Urdu, and other languages.

What's your reaction about this news

🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰

Add us on Snapchat


Follow Us On  Google News

For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram

Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on  KSA Job Site