For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Employers can grant and renew the identification of a resident expat (iqama) on a quarterly basis in Saudi Arabia, according to the General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat). Read More: Saudi woman gives birth to 5 sets of Twins
The Saudi Jawazat stated on its official Twitter account that the Absher Business and Muqeem platforms are used for the issuing and renewal of the iqama (Resident Identity) by employers or business owners.
The Jawazat went on to say that the new mechanism will allow employers to renew residency iqama through the Absher Business and Muqeem platforms as needed, for 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, or 12 months to 24 months, according on their needs.Read More:The following is a list of Iqama professions that are only available to Saudis.
Jawazat is keeping thousands of resident expatriates on its lands up to date with the granting of visas and the issuance and renewal of iqamas.Read More:A video makes a fuss about a mouse eating from a “shawarma” skewer prepared for sale in a restaurant in Jeddah Al-Baghdadiyah
Steps for Issuing a new Iqama with the Border Number :
1. Enter your username and password to access your Absher Business or Muqeem account.
2. From the main menu, choose Saudi Passport Services Directory.
3. Select issuance of a residence permit (Iqama) for residents from the drop-down menu.
4. Fill out the required information on the next page, including your name, gender, border number, date of birth, and phone number.
5. Fill out the application and send it in. It is important to pay the fee for obtaining an iqama.
Conditions for Issuing a new Iqama :
1. Iqama issuing fees must be paid.
2. Pay any fines imposed by the employer as a result of the delay.
3. It is important to have a limit number for this service to be terminated.
4. The worker’s presence within the Kingdom.
5. Pass the medical examination.
6. Passport must be valid.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site