For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has detailed the steps for obtaining an Umrah visa using the electronic Umrah portal.
Those who want to come to the Kingdom to do Umrah pilgrimage can receive an Umrah visa by following these steps, according to the ministry:
(1) Go to https://eservices.haj.gov.sa/ to access the Umrah portal.
(2) Research and select one of the travel firms or agencies in your nation that has been licensed by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. After that, select the suitable package.
(3) Cover the cost of the entire package, which includes essential services, lodging, and transportation.
(4) Take your passport to a tourist office or agency and fill out any required documentation for the Umrah program, making sure to include the departure and return dates.
(5) You must also meet these standards in order to get an Umrah visa.
- Make sure you have a return ticket.
- Purchase a medical insurance plan.
- Get Vaccines Shots for the coronavirus which have been approved in Saudi Arabia.
- Make an initial reservation for completing Umrah and visiting the Prophet’s Mosque on a specific date and time.
- You will be issued a reference number that will allow you to apply for an Umrah visa through the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ electronic visa service platform.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site