For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
There has been an increase in career prospects for these emigrants as migration from other nations to Saudi Arabia has increased. KSA offers a well-organized platform to meet their requirements. The QIWA platform is noteworthy because it provides services and solutions to the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development to improve electronic labor sector services. This technology is being used to help shift sponsorship across the country. Some of the steps required to complete this activity are listed below:
1) Upload Employment Contract on The Qiwa Platform
On the QIWA platform, the new employer must upload an employment contract requesting the transfer of the employee’s services. However, the employer must first meet certain standards. The following are the requirements:
- According to the rules, the employer must be eligible to obtain a new visa.
- The employing employer has shown at least 80% compliance with the wage protection mechanism in the last three months.
- The employer offers 100%compliance with the Contract Registration Program (CRP)
- The company demonstrates 80% adherence to the self-evaluation program regulations
- The employer adheres to the QIWA maximum worker restriction for nationalities.
- The Nitaqat program for employers has a green status.
2) Acceptance of the Job offer via QIWA
After the employer has created the portal for the job through QIWA, the candidates can accept the employment contract. The candidates can obtain the job or employment contract within 10 days of its creation through these steps:
- Candidates should create an account on the QIWA platform.
- They can log in to their account via https://auth.qiwa.sa/en/sign-in after successfully enrolling.
- ‘Individual account’ should be selected.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Employee transfer.’
- On the following screen, select ‘View contract.’
- Most importantly, read the employment contract thoroughly before accepting it in QIWA, since it will be the only legally enforceable document from the perspective of the HR ministry and the Saudi government.
- Accept the terms and conditions as mentioned.
- Whether you accept or reject the contract is up to you.
If you have any difficulties accepting the request:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call QIWA helpline 920000105.
Employing companies establish certain criteria for candidate approval, such as:
- Upon entering Saudi Arabia, the worker must have completed at least one year of service with the existing company.
- The employee has no unpaid violations on his or her record.
- There are no further requests for sponsorship transfers pending.
3) Acceptance of transfer request by the current employer
Upon completion of the registration by the candidates and accepting the job offer or employment contract, a request is sent to the current employer, who either approves or rejects the transfer request. During this period, the QIWA shows a status stating ‘Pending for current employer’s approval.
Following the candidates’ completion of the registration process and acceptance of the job offer or employment contract, a request is submitted to the present employer, who either approves or rejects the request. ‘Pending for present employer’s approval’ is the status of the QIWA during this time.
- The employee transfer is successful if the present employer’s request is accepted within 14 days. Alternatively, the system may override Kafeel’s consent and automatically agree to the transfer request. The status of the QIWA will be ‘Approved’ in either of these circumstances.
- The request automatically declines if the current employer fails to accept the transfer request within 14 days. Hence, the QIWA portal will show a status ‘Auto canceled due to not approved or reject request for more than 14 days.’
- If the present employer refuses the request for transfer service, the request is automatically deleted. However, such actions as an incomplete employment contract must be justified by the employer. During this time, the QIWA status will be ‘Rejected by present employer.’ ‘Dear employee, you have a justification from the establishment owner,’ the employee will also receive a mail. Please react to the justification you received by signing into Mudad at the following link: https://mudad.com.sa/compliance/#/registration
4) Waiting for the notice period completion
After completing the above processes, the employee notice period will commence in QIWA as soon as the existing employer accepts the transfer request. As a result, the existing employer has the option of implementing a transfer request immediately or waiting for the notice period to expire before dismissing the employee. The QIWA status for the latter is ‘Pending for notice period completion.’
5) Completing transfer by the new employer
The employee transfer service in QIWA begins after the employee has completed his or her notice period, if any, and the existing employer has approved the transfer of its employee. The status changes to ‘waiting completion of the new employer’s transfer in Absher.’
After that, the new employer pays the Iqama transfer dues and uses the Absher app. Within 24 days, the employer can use this app to submit a request to modify the company’s name or transfer personnel. If you do not start the operation within these 24 days, the entire procedure will be canceled. As a result, the QIWA system will display the following status: ‘Expired due to the new employer failing to complete the request.’
6) Signing up for the new Iqama.
To sign up for a new Iqama after your employee transfer request has been approved by your present company, follow the steps below:
- Pay the fee to transfer Iqama sponsorship within 12 days to finish the process in Jawazat.
- The employer is responsible for paying the cost, according to Saudi Labor Law Article 40.
- After completing the transfer, users can use the Absher app to monitor the progress of their new Kafeel.
- After completing the transfer, one can pick up a print of their new Iqama from any Jawazat office.
This article contains all information and errors as received via email via the QIWA platform.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site