For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
To leave Saudi Arabia temporarily, expat residents (Iqama holders) require an exit re-entry visa. The exit re-entry visa allows residents to leave and return to the kingdom for a set length of time. The Absher or Muqeem KSA portals can be used to check the validity of your visa. Read More:How to Check Your Iqama Expiry Date Without Absher
How to Check Visa Validity Through Muqeem
No login is required to check the validity of a visa through the Muqeem portal, and you can use it from anywhere in the world. To check the validity of your visa in Saudi Arabia, simply enter your Iqama number and date of birth or passport number. Follow the steps below to get started:
- Visit the Muqeem website to check the validity of your visa: https://muqeem.sa/#/visa-validity/check
- From the top menu, choose English.
- Enter your ten-digit residence permit number in the “Iqama Number” field.
- Then choose “Date-of-Birth” and fill in the information.
- To continue, click the “Check” button.
- On the next page, you’ll be able to see all of the details about your visa. This information covers the type of visa, the period of the visa, the date the visa was issued, the return date, and whether the visa was issued inside or outside the kingdom. How to cancel a SIM card online registered under Iqama?| 2022
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site