For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
To stamp a family visit visa, permanent family visa, Hajj visa, or Umrah visa, you must schedule a biometric Etimad appointment. The procedure for booking an Etimad appointment has been described in this article.
Get Etimad Appointment Online
To begin, go to the Etimad website and select the following options:
- Go to https://www.etimad.pk/etimad/opsys/auth/login and log in.
- Select “Schedule an Appointment” from the drop-down menu.
- Make an appointment by clicking “Make an Appointment.”
- Select the “Purpose of Travel”.
- Family Visit Visa: Family Visit
- Permanent Family Visa: Resident
- Umrah Visa: Umrah
- Select the Etimad Appointment’s date, time, lounge, and city in the next step.
- Because the “lounge” charges more, choose “Normal” service.
- The Etimad Appointment can be booked for Peshawar, Islamabad, or Lahore by people having an Islamabad visa.
- Etimad Centers in Quetta and Karachi are open to people with Karachi visas.
- Accept the terms and conditions on the next screen.
- Select the following options on the next screen:
- Individual or family appointments are available.
- The number of people who applied.
- From the green boxes, choose the dates you want to use.
- From the right-hand menu, choose the time.
- The next step is to fill in all of the required information. Filling out the passport information is the first step.
- The Etimad Appointment’s following stage requires you to enter some further information, such as;
- The number of entries should correspond to the visa issued.
- Saudi Mission: The city’s name is written on the visa.
- The “Sponsor Details” must be entered on the next screen.
- Iqama Number is the sponsor’s ID.
- Visa Number: Invitation/PreApproval Number
- The final step is to enter the applicant’s address information and submit the application.
Check the status of your Etimad appointment.
The screen will lead you to the home screen after you’ve booked the appointment, where you can simply check the progress of your Etimad biometric appointment.
Select “Schedule an Appointment” from the drop-down menu.
Then select “Generate Appointment Letter” from the drop-down menu.
Enter one of the applicants’ passport number and date of birth, and the system will display the appointment information.
Etimad Appointment Letter
The system will lead you to the next screen if you click on the “Print Appointment Letter” button in the previous screen. On the day of the appointment, you must bring the Etimad Appointment Letter with you.
Keep in mind that the password for the Letter is the main applicant’s passport number. Make sure you don’t use CAPS LOCK while entering the passport number.
If you’re using the Etimad Appointment to stamp a family visit visa or a permanent family visa, read the following articles beforehand.
Documents Required for a Family Visit Visa in Pakistan
Documents Required for a Permanent Family Visa in Pakistan
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site