Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site
The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia said that booster doses are one of the solutions to complete immunity against the epidemic. Recently the Health Ministry announced that booster dose is available six months after the second dose for 18 years and above.
Regarding the vaccine available for the booster dose, the Ministry stated that currently Pfizer BioNTech is available, regardless of the vaccine received in the first two doses, highlighting that the Moderna vaccine may be added soon.
– About side effects of the booster dose, the Ministry of Health said that its symptoms do not differ from the symptoms of the first or second dose.
– Regarding the previous infection with corona virus, the Ministry of Health said that the previous infection does not affect the decision on the need for the booster dose. The Ministry pointed out that the booster dose is very necessary to protect the target groups, especially after the presence of the delta variant.
– Today (On 22nd October), Saudi Arabia confirmed 51 new corona infections, 59 recoveries and 1 death in the last 24 hours, raising the total covid-19 cases in the Kingdom to 548,162 of which 537,208 recovered with 8,774 deaths.
– Active cases in the Kingdom slightly drops to 2,180 of which 78 cases are critical and are receiving treatment in intensive cares. Jeddah tops with 224 active cases, Riyadh with 174, while Madina with 91 active cases.
– In the last 24 hours, Kingdom has performed 46,630 corona tests, so far 29,981,415 Covid-19 tests since the beginning of the pandemic.
– Saudi Arabia has provided more than 45 million (45,077,693) doses of Corona vaccine all over the Kingdom, of which 24,023,390 are first doses, while over 21,054,303 people received two doses and the elderly people received 1,691,537 doses.
What's your reaction about this news
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Please share this article with your fellows and subscribe to our website by clicking on the Bell Icon (Left Bottom of this Page) to receive notifications for every Trending article. We hope that your queries are resolved. If not, feel free to message us on our FB Page.
We are here to reply to your questions with a legal basis to assist you in all possible ways.