For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
The Absher platform of Saudi Arabia has clarified the procedure to be followed in case of the mobile SIM suspended. Tawakkalna app also clarified the procedure to update mobile number in its app.
Procedure to follow, if Abhser’s registered SIM card is suspended :
Absher platform through its official Twitter account said, the beneficiary in this case can visit one of the self-service (KIOSK) devices of Absher platform to update their mobile number.
– Absher provides all services in the Ministry of Interior to Saudi citizens and resident expats, quickly and without the need to go to service centers.
– This ensures that the beneficiaries time and effort are shortened, and services are provided according to the highest standards required. Saudi nationals and resident expatriates registered and activated on the Absher portal, who have domestic workers benefit from the services of the platform.
Procedure to update Data and Mobile Number in Tawakkalna App :
– Meanwhile, Tawakkalna application in Saudi Arabia confirmed that updating the mobile number in Tawakkalna app is through the following steps.
1. Go to Help from Login page of Tawakkalna
2. Then, choose to update the mobile number.
3. Select the type of User.
4. Enter all the required details.
5. Authenticate and verify code and update the mobile number used in the system.
– Tawakkalna app highlighted that, ensure the mobile number is not have been used in any others account.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site