The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia announced that those who received Corona virus vaccine outside the Kingdom can now register their details in Saudi systems, including in Tawakkalna application.
Those who have Saudi resident identity (iqama) or National ID and received Corona vaccine outside the Kingdom can register in the systems of the Health Ministry, which will be reflected in the Tawakkalna app through ‘Moh.gov.sa‘
– The Ministry said that to ease the uploading process, applicants must ensure the accuracy of the information entered. Entered documents must be a PDF file with a size of not more than 1 MB.
– Applicant should also make sure that the vaccine certificate issued outside the Kingdom must include
* Personal data including Name
* Vaccine name, Date of vaccine and its batch number
* It should be in English or Arabic or French, if in any other language must be translated into Arabic.
– A copy of applicant’s passport and vaccination certificate is required for the completing the application. A new application cannot be entered while another is pending, it takes up to 5 working days to process.
– As of now, there are 4 vaccines approved in Saudi Arabia, they are Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna, Oxford AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson.
– Those who do not have national identity or iqama (Saudi Resident ID) and wish to visit Saudi Arabia can register their vaccination status through the following link.https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home
Add us on Snapchat
Please share this article with your fellows and subscribe to our website by clicking on the Bell Icon (Left Bottom of this Page) to receive notifications for every Trending article. We hope that your queries are resolved. If not, feel free to message us on our FB Page.
We are here to reply to your questions with a legal basis to assist you in all possible ways.