For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
The Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia announced that those who received Corona virus vaccine outside the Kingdom can now register their details in Saudi systems, including in Tawakkalna application.
Those who have Saudi resident identity (iqama) or National ID and received Corona vaccine outside the Kingdom can register in the systems of the Health Ministry, which will be reflected in the Tawakkalna app through ‘Moh.gov.sa‘
– The Ministry said that to ease the uploading process, applicants must ensure the accuracy of the information entered. Entered documents must be a PDF file with a size of not more than 1 MB.
– Applicant should also make sure that the vaccine certificate issued outside the Kingdom must include
* Personal data including Name
* Vaccine name, Date of vaccine and its batch number
* It should be in English or Arabic or French, if in any other language must be translated into Arabic.
– A copy of applicant’s passport and vaccination certificate is required for the completing the application. A new application cannot be entered while another is pending, it takes up to 5 working days to process.
– As of now, there are 4 vaccines approved in Saudi Arabia, they are Pfizer BioNTech, Moderna, Oxford AstraZeneca and Johnson and Johnson.
– Those who do not have national identity or iqama (Saudi Resident ID) and wish to visit Saudi Arabia can register their vaccination status through the following link.https://muqeem.sa/#/vaccine-registration/home
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site