Final Exit visa for an expatriate in Saudi Arabia can be issued only after he or she is free from any kind of due bills and there should not be any car or vehicle registered on his or her name, confirmed the General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat).
Final Exit Visa is linked with the payment of all pending bills, including mobile bills. Jawazat said that all financial dues of an expat must be fully paid in order to issue final exit visa, there should not be any car registered on him.
– An expat for whom final exit visa required must not had previously got an unused visa, the validity of final exit visa is 60 days from the date of issuance and during this period, the visa holder must leave Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
– It is not possible for issuing Final Exit visa for those who are outside Saudi Arabia, one should be in the Kingdom to issue this visa.
– Issuing final exit visa does not cost any fee, the application for this visa can be cancelled via Absher or Muqeem platforms after paying the cancellation fee of 100 riyals in case the holder does not leave within the specified period.
– Those who left Saudi Arabia on final exit visa can come back to the Kingdom with a new visa. The passport validity of an expat should be at least 60 days for issuing final exit visa.
– An employer has no right to lodge a complaint with authorities accusing the worker of escape after a final exit visa issued, the visa needs to be cancelled before making such complaint.
Add us on Snapchat
Please share this article with your fellows and subscribe to our website by clicking on the Bell Icon (Left Bottom of this Page) to receive notifications for every Trending article. We hope that your queries are resolved. If not, feel free to message us on our FB Page.
We are here to reply to your questions with a legal basis to assist you in all possible ways.