For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
After a 10 years of suspension, Kuwait has restored visas for Pakistani citizens, including in the categories of family and business visas.
This change in policy decision came after a meeting between Pakistan’s Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid and Kuwait’s Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabha.
– Kuwaiti Interior Minister Thamer Ali Sabha Al-Salem Al-Sabah and Pakistan’s Ambassador to Kuwait Syed Sajjad Haider were also present during the meeting.
– Kuwait had banned work visas for Pakistan in 2011 and despite several attempts from previous governments the restrictions could not be lifted.
– The Minister said that Pakistani families and business community faced so many problems with the ban on Kuwaiti visa. Pakistani labor played a very important role in Kuwait’s early development, he added.
– The meeting also decided to issue technical visas for Pakistani workers in medical and oil field. Pakistani citizens living in Gulf countries can also get online Kuwait visa.
– He said that the restoration of work visa will create new job opportunities for Pakistani nationals, it would boost the trade between Kuwait and Pakistan, after lifting ban on business visa.
– Kuwaiti Prime Minister said that the relations between the two countries span over 7 decades and there is a relationship of love and trust between the people of Pakistan and Kuwait.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site