After a 10 years of suspension, Kuwait has restored visas for Pakistani citizens, including in the categories of family and business visas.
This change in policy decision came after a meeting between Pakistan’s Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid and Kuwait’s Prime Minister Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabha.
– Kuwaiti Interior Minister Thamer Ali Sabha Al-Salem Al-Sabah and Pakistan’s Ambassador to Kuwait Syed Sajjad Haider were also present during the meeting.
– Kuwait had banned work visas for Pakistan in 2011 and despite several attempts from previous governments the restrictions could not be lifted.
– The Minister said that Pakistani families and business community faced so many problems with the ban on Kuwaiti visa. Pakistani labor played a very important role in Kuwait’s early development, he added.
– The meeting also decided to issue technical visas for Pakistani workers in medical and oil field. Pakistani citizens living in Gulf countries can also get online Kuwait visa.
– He said that the restoration of work visa will create new job opportunities for Pakistani nationals, it would boost the trade between Kuwait and Pakistan, after lifting ban on business visa.
– Kuwaiti Prime Minister said that the relations between the two countries span over 7 decades and there is a relationship of love and trust between the people of Pakistan and Kuwait.
Add us on Snapchat
Please share this article with your fellows and subscribe to our website by clicking on the Bell Icon (Left Bottom of this Page) to receive notifications for every Trending article. We hope that your queries are resolved. If not, feel free to message us on our FB Page.
We are here to reply to your questions with a legal basis to assist you in all possible ways.