For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia clarified the requirements and conditions for benefiting from the exit and re-entry service within the services of the initiative to improve the contractual relationship.
Exit and re-entry service is part of the services of the initiative to improve the contractual relationship, which allows the expat worker to raise the application for issuing an exit re-entry visa during the validity of the work contract documented through his account on the “Absher” platform.
– The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development has defined the requirements that must be met in order to benefit from the service and are represented in the following requirements and conditions:
1. The worker must be part of the expatriate professional employment subject to the labor law.
2. The worker must have a valid and authenticate employment contract.
3. The worker must have a valid iqama that covers the period of exit re-entry visa.
4. The passport must be valid for a period of not less than 90 days.
5. The worker must be inside the Kingdom when applying for a exit re-entry visa.
6. The worker must not have any traffic violations.
7. The employee must has an account on the Absher “individuals” platform.
8. The worker bears the fees of the exit and re-entry visa application.
9. The service allows an expat worker to request exit and re-entry visas for his family members.
10. A worker can cancel the exit and re-entry visa.
11. If the worker breaches his responsibilities and does not return to complete the documented work contract, he is prevented from returning to work in the Kingdom permanently.
– The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development indicated that the period of exit and re-entry visas is 30 days, calculated from the date of issuance of the visa.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site