The UAE’s General Authority of Civil Aviation announced Today, the suspension of all flights of national and foreign carriers coming from India, as well as transit passengers from them.
In a statement, the authority stated that “those coming from India through other countries are required to have a period of stay in those countries of not less than 14 days in order to be allowed to enter into United Arab Emirates.
– The decision to be applied starting from Saturday (24th April, 2021), for a period of 10 days, which can be extended with the continuation of cargo flights between the two countries. Most Viewed : Saudi Airlines reveals the status of 20 banned countries with the resumption of International Flights
– The authority explained that nationals of the UAE, diplomatic missions between the two countries, official delegations, business planes and golden residency holders are excluded from this decision, provided that they are obligated to take preventive measures.
– This comes in response to precautionary, preventive, health and proactive measures for all concerned authorities in the UAE to limit the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.
– The authority called on all travelers affected by the decision to follow up and communicate with the airlines associated with it to modify and schedule their flights and to make sure their safe return to their final destinations without any delay or other obligations.
India reports 314,835 new cases on Thursday making total to 15.93 million corona cases and the official death toll rose to 184,657.
– Several countries announced a ban on flights from India to limit the spread of Corona virus. On Wednesday, Oman announced an indefinite ban the entry of travelers from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, starting from 6 PM of Saturday (April 24).
– Singapore also said it will tighten border controls with India, including a ban on visitors from India, because of ‘rapidly deteriorating situation’ there.
Credits: Saudi Expatriates
Add us on Snapchat
Please share this article with your fellows and subscribe to our website by clicking on the Bell Icon (Left Bottom of this Page) to receive notifications for every Trending article. We hope that your queries are resolved. If not, feel free to message us on our FB Page.
We are here to reply to your questions with a legal basis to assist you in all possible ways.