Fasting in the month of Ramadan is not only benefit HereAfter’s life of billions of Muslims, It also brings surprising health benefits on human body in the current life. However, If you are not well and you want to fast, then we recommend you to ask your doctor before you start Ramadan fasting.
1. Fasting reduces the levels of Sugar in your blood by reducing Insulin Resistance.
2. While Fasting your body uses stored fat for energy.
3. Ramadan fasting will eliminate and purify harmful toxins of your body.
4. Fasting in the month of Ramadan helps in reducing cholesterol levels which means it reduces the risk of suffering from heart disease like heart attack or stroke.
5. Fasting also decreases blood pressure to give better control of Blood Pressure especially for diabetic people.
6. Some studies have found that fasting will help decrease levels of inflammation and help in promoting better health.
7. Fasting to boost brain function and prevent neuro degenerative disorders said one study.
8. Helps in reducing weight loss and boosts metabolism.
9. No need to fear of becoming weak by fasting, it will improve the health and stamina of Muslims.
10. Psychological effects of Ramadan fasting was also seen in the people who fast.
11. Fasting restrains anger and bad habits, improves personal discipline, good moral character and habits.
Credit : Saudi Expatriates
Add us on Snapchat
Please share this article with your fellows and subscribe to our website by clicking on the Bell Icon (Left Bottom of this Page) to receive notifications for every Trending article. We hope that your queries are resolved. If not, feel free to message us on our FB Page.
We are here to reply to your questions with a legal basis to assist you in all possible ways.