For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
Fasting in the month of Ramadan is not only benefit HereAfter’s life of billions of Muslims, It also brings surprising health benefits on human body in the current life. However, If you are not well and you want to fast, then we recommend you to ask your doctor before you start Ramadan fasting.
1. Fasting reduces the levels of Sugar in your blood by reducing Insulin Resistance.
2. While Fasting your body uses stored fat for energy.
3. Ramadan fasting will eliminate and purify harmful toxins of your body.
4. Fasting in the month of Ramadan helps in reducing cholesterol levels which means it reduces the risk of suffering from heart disease like heart attack or stroke.
5. Fasting also decreases blood pressure to give better control of Blood Pressure especially for diabetic people.
6. Some studies have found that fasting will help decrease levels of inflammation and help in promoting better health.
7. Fasting to boost brain function and prevent neuro degenerative disorders said one study.
8. Helps in reducing weight loss and boosts metabolism.
9. No need to fear of becoming weak by fasting, it will improve the health and stamina of Muslims.
10. Psychological effects of Ramadan fasting was also seen in the people who fast.
11. Fasting restrains anger and bad habits, improves personal discipline, good moral character and habits.
Credit : Saudi Expatriates
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site