For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
The month of blessing Ramadan has arrived in Saudi Arabia and all over the world, Generally It is the 9th month in a Hijri calendar. Holy Ramadan is a month of fasting, self control and Charity, It is a month when the Holy Qur’an is revealed.
Things to keep in mind while Ramadan in Saudi Arabia :
1. The Working hours in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan is reduced to 6 hours in a day or 36 hours in a week for Muslims in both private and public sector, However, all companies provides same working hours for the non-Muslims workers too.
2. Smoking or chewing gum is not allowed in public places during the Holy month Ramadan especially at the time of fasting that is from sunrise till sunset.
3. Non-Muslims working in Saudi Arabia should plan their breakfast and lunch at a private place or at home during fasting time instead of eating at public places, work places or offices.
4. Non-Muslims must respect the fasting of Muslims, It is not allowed to eat or drink in public during sunrise to sunset in the holy month of Ramadan.
5. Restaurants must be closed during day time in Ramadan, it should be open just before sunset and must close before Fajr prayer.
6. All banks, offices, remittance centers, businesses and shopping malls timings will be changed during Ramadan month.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site