Conditions for worker to change kafala without the permission of the sponsor:
1. The iqama of the worker must be a professional iqama in accordance with the labor law (not for professions such as domestic worker).
2. Must have worked under an employer for 12 months after entering Saudi Arabia.
3. The worker must be currently employed (not people like Huroob).
4. There should be no other application to change the sponsorship.
5. In case of any change in the status of the written employment contract, advance notice should be given.
6. At the same time, if you do not have an employment contract, have not been paid for 3 consecutive months, have not been issued a work permit for 90 days after entering Saudi Arabia, and your work permit has expired or your iqama period has expired, you may be transferred without any of the above conditions.
7. The worker and the employer must have an account on the Qiva portal of the Saudi Ministry of Social Welfare. Job offer should also be given in Khiva.
Know the conditions that the company must have in order to accept the worker:
8. Work permit must be valid. Wage and protection requirements must be complied with at least 80 percent for the last three months.
9. All employees in the establishment must have a written employment contract.
10. Must be at least 80% committed to the Self Evaluation Program. Must have approved internal work regulation.
The change of sponsorship will take effect as follows:
11. Job offer should be given to the new sponsor worker through Kiva portal. The worker will have the option to accept or reject the job offer coming on the Khiva platform
12. The current establishment will be informed of the change of employment and then the notice period will be calculated. (If the contract is not completed, the old sponsor will have to pay compensation.)