For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for Free Umrah Packages
Free Umrah Packages Give Away
Table of Contents
Everyone is keen to know how are we going to change jobs after the Kafala system (sponsorship system) has ended starting from March 14.
The permission to change jobs for the expatriate workers in the private sector would be granted after taking into account the terms of the contract and Saudi Labor Law.
5 conditions for an expat to change job in Saudi Arabia
An expatriate worker in Saudi Arabia would be allowed to change his job only after he complies with all the 6 conditions.
- The worker must be registered with the labor system.
- The worker must complete at least one calendar year service with the current employer after entering Saudi Arabia.
- The worker must have a valid duly attested employment contract.
- A job offer is submitted by the new employer via the Qiwi platform.
- Submit a resignation to the current employer with the notice period.
4 conditions for the new employer to request a transfer
The new employer will have to comply with the following 5 conditions to request the transfer of an expatriate employee in Saudi Arabia. The new employer must be;
- Eligible to obtain a new visa as per the regulations.
- Compliant with the Wage Protection System.
- Compliant with the Contract Registration Program (CRP) regulations.
- Compliant with the Self Evaluation Program regulations.
7 cases in which expatriate can transfer without conditions
The Ministry of Labor has elaborated 7 cases under which a foreign worker is eligible to change his job in Saudi Arabia even before completing his contract.
- Absence of Notarized Work Contract within 3 months of entering Saudi Arabia.
- No Salary for 3 consecutive months.
- If the employer is absent, either by travel, registration, death, or any other reason.
- If the expatriate work permit or Iqama expires.
- If an employee reports a commercial coverup to the authorities (A business is run by an expatriate in the name of a Saudi)
- If the employer does not appear in the labor court hearings.
- If the current employer agrees to release him.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site