For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Tawakkalna (Covid-19 KSA) is the official app in Saudi Arabia which has been approved by the Saudi Ministry of Health to prevent the spread of coronavirus, and was developed by the National Information Center (NIC) in KSA.
It has been made mandatory for all Expatriates & Citizens in Saudi Arabia who are working in government and private sectors in the Eastern Province to download and activate Tawakkalna app to prove their health status before entering their offices effective from Sunday.
It is also mandatory for people visiting Malls and Public places to have this app installed.
This application provides instant and live information about the number of coronavirus infections in the Kingdom, and helps in the early detection of possible infections once users show coronavirus symptoms. It allows citizens and residents to request movement permits in cases of necessity during curfew; follow-up on their permit request status during curfew; and notify them when they are close to infectious or isolated areas. Through the app., they can also report COVID-19 suspected cases to help individuals receive the health care they, or others, need.
For Users having Absher account:
1) Download the App
2) Register a new user and enter the required information
3) You would receive a verification code on your mobile number registered in Abshe
4) Locate your exact location on the map and answer health questions
5) Identify the sponsorees and dependents in the same place of your residence (Family – Domestic workers)
For Users not having Absher account:
If you don’t have Absher account, your registration in the Tawakkalna application requires Recommend to you through one of the registered in Absher Through the mobile identification service for the Tawakkalna application, which is included in the platform’s services, Where it can be accessed via the following method
1) Log in Absher
2) Click on individuals
3) Go to my services then services then general services
4) Click on Register A Mobile Number for Tawakkalna
5) Fill in the three main fields (ID/Iqama number, date of birth and mobile number)
6) The person who does not have an Absher account will get a verification code , after which the identifier will be able to complete the identification process.
7) After completing the identification process, you will receive a message on your phone stating that you can register in the Tawakkalna application.
1) Fill in your personal information Passport number, Phone Number, Date of Birth and your Nationality.
2) You will receive a verification code via SMS.
3) Enter the verification code.
4) Create a password of 8 or more characters.
Join us on Telegram
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site