For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in Saudi Arabia clarified that an employee’s salary should not be deducted except after his written approval, However, there is exception of 6 cases.
The Ministry of Human Resources added, in its booklet on labor education about the most important rights and duties in the Saudi Labor Law, that deductions can be made from an employee’s salary without his written consent in the following cases:
1. Refund of the employer’s loans, provided that the deduction should not exceed 15%.
2. Social security contributions and any contributions due by law.
3. The worker’s contributions to the provident fund and the loans owed by the employee.
4. Installments for any project undertaken by the employer to build housing with the intention of owning it for workers or any other benefits.
5. Fines on the worker due to the violations he committed, as well as the amount deducted for what he destroyed
6. Collecting a debt to enforce any court ruling, provided that the monthly deduction is not more than a quarter of the worker’s salary, unless the ruling includes otherwise, and the alimony debt is collected first, then the debt of food, clothing and housing before other debts.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site