Will it be Necessary to Wear a Mask Even after the Covid-19 Vaccine in Saudi Arabia

62
Advertisement

For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group


For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.

This is the question that is on everyone’s mind in Saudi Arabia. Not only Saudi Arabia but all across the world as many pharmaceutical companies across the globe are getting positive results after testing their Covid-19 vaccines. According to Sources  Dr Yasir Al-Qureshi, an expert in virus studies at Tayyaba University, responded by saying that,      Masks will continue to be worn after vaccination. A vaccine manufactured by Pfizer has been registered in Saudi Arabia.  How Pfizer got their Covid-19 Vaccine Registered?

The most successful Covid-19 vaccine would always be the one getting the first license to be sold. And the Pfizer scientists worked hard and brought up a vaccine with recording setting a 90% success rate. This may be the first-ever vaccine with a success rate claims that high. 

Trending Now  Electricity disconnecting the service from the consumer if the unpaid bills reach more than a thousand riyals

“Experiments have shown that the success rate of the vaccine is 90%, which means that 90% of vaccinators will be protected from the corona.” the company said. What about the rest 10% not being cured?  As for the remaining 10% of people who will not benefit significantly from the vaccine, everyone has to wear a mask. Also, getting vaccinated does not mean that vaccinators cannot be infected with the coronavirus. A person who is vaccinated may get corona, but he will not get sick because of the virus. Such a person will have corona and will continue to transmit it to others. 

Trending Now  For international pilgrims in Makkah and Madina, Saudi Airlines introduced the "Baggage First" free service.

These were the instructions given by the experts in this field. If the corona vaccine is given to everyone, it will take time for it to become active, so the mask must be worn for a long time. Till further updates, we should use face masks and be safe.

What's your reaction about this news

🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰

Add us on Snapchat

Follow Us On  Google News

For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group or Telegram

Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on  KSA Job Site

Advertisement
Advertisement