For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Wednesday.
1) Seera Group Holding announced the completion of three hotels, which are set to open in 2021.
2) Almarai Co.’s board of directors recommended a 10% cash dividend for the fiscal year 2020, at SAR 1 per share, amounting to SAR 100 million.
3) Dallah Healthcare Co.’s board of directors recommended a 5% cash dividend, at SAR 0.5 per share, for the first half of FY2020.
4) Sahara International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) signed a 20-year strategic partnership agreement with Linde GMBH to set up a 50:50-owned joint venture (JV) to develop industrial gas projects across the Kingdom.
5) Sipchem’s board of directors recommended a 5% cash dividend at SAR 0.50 a share, totaling SAR 366.7 million, for FY2020.
6) Saudi Arabia Fertilizers Co.’s (SAFCO) board of directors recommended a 10% cash dividend for the second half of 2020.
7) Sipchem is planning to mothball the Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT) plant, owned by its affiliate, Sipchem Chemical Co., and Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Film plant that is owned by affiliate firm, Saudi Specialized Products Co.
8) SAFCO temporarily halted operations at its SAFCO 4 plant due to a technical failure on Nov. 26.
9) Saudi Company for Hardware (SACO) opened a new store in Khamis Mushait City.
10) Brent crude on Wednesday declined 6 cents to reach $50.70 per barrel. WTI crude also decreased 4 cents to reach $47.58/bbl.
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site