For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
The Minister of Health in Saudi Arabia invited all citizens and resident expatriates to apply for receiving Corona Vaccine through ‘Sehhaty’ app, indicating that the vaccine is safe.
The Health Ministry and Food and Drug Authority of Kingdom has approved the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine, as trials have shown that it is more safe than others and effective in preventing Covid-19 disease by leading and strengthening the autoimmunity of those who have received it.
Procedure to apply for receiving Corona Vaccine in Saudi Arabia :
1. Download ‘Sehhaty’ app from Google Play or Apple Store
2. Register for Account, If you do not have or Login to your account.
3. Click on Yellow icon ‘Covid-19 Vaccine’ with message ‘Register for the COVID-19 vaccine, and you will be contacted to register the appointment according to the medical specifications’.
4. Select the beneficiary of the Vaccine, You or Your Dependents.
5. Read the Message, Click ‘Next’.
6. Fill your details like Mobile Number, Select Region and District from the list. Click on ‘Next’.
7. Select your Occupation from the specified list below. Choose the one, click on Next.
– I work in Health sector (registered in SCFHS)
– I work in Health sector (not registered in SCFHS)
– I work in educational sector
– I work in field of Hajj and Umrah
– I work in transportation by Land / Sea / Air
– I work in communication or Water or Electricity company
– I work in other government sectors
– I work in other private sectors
Recommended: Procedure to Apply for Saudi Family Visit Visa in Saudi Arabia
8. Select your Health Condition mentioned below by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.
– Do you suffer from Obesity?
– Do you have causes of Immunodeficiency?
– Do you have a chronic disease?
– Is there any kind of allergy?
9. Click ‘Next’ and wait for Ministry’s response for booking appointment.
Source: Saudi Expatriates