For the latest updates, news, and events of Saudi Arabia you can join our WhatsApp group
For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
The Saudi Food and Drug Authority (SFDA) announced the approval of the registration of the Pfizer-BioNTech Corona virus Vaccine for the emerging corona virus, to be the first vaccine registered in Saudi Arabia.
The approval came after Pfizer submitted the request for approval of its registration. So that the health authorities in the Kingdom could then import and use the vaccine.
– The decision of the authority’s approval of registering the vaccine and making it available for use was based on the data provided by Pfizer on November 24th, as the authority upon completion of the requirements, began reviewing and evaluating the registration files from several aspects, including the evaluation of the vaccine efficacy and safety data demonstrated by clinical trials and studies.
– As well as verifying the quality of the vaccine by reviewing scientific data that shows the quality of manufacturing and the stability of the product, in addition to verifying the manufacturing stages and the manufacturer’s commitment to applying the principles of good pharmaceutical manufacturing, according to international standards in the pharmaceutical industry.
– The authority held several meetings to study the data provided by the company, which included meetings with local and international experts and scientists, in addition to meeting with the manufacturer and its representatives to answer the inquiries submitted by the authority, and the opinion of the scientific advisory team for infectious diseases send out from the Scientific Advisory Committee for Clinical Studies was also taken.
– According to the law of pharmaceutical and herbal facilities and preparations, the committee for registering pharmaceutical companies and factories and their products held a meeting to study the data and scientific reports, and after presenting and discussing the issue in all its technical and scientific aspects, the committee decided to approve the registration of the vaccine and allow its use.
– Regarding the date of arrival and use of the vaccine, the authority clarified that based on the approval issued today, the concerned health authorities will start import procedures according to the standards and requirements for this, and the authority will analyze samples from each incoming shipment of the vaccine before using it to ensure its quality, and the Ministry of Health will announce the date of the arrival of the vaccine And start using it after completing import requirements.
Source: Saudi Expatriates
What's your reaction about this news🥰𝙒𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙗𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣 (𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝘽𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙜𝙚) 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙏𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙡𝙚.🥰
Add us on Snapchat
Follow Us On Google News
Find Jobs Online in any region of Saudi Arabia on KSA Job Site