For the latest updates, you can join our WhatsApp group.
Saudi Arabia is rich in Oil and rich people do exists in Saudi with high income. Saudi Arabia is a country where 20 million Saudi Citizens along with 5 million Expatriates living in Saudi Arabia. More than 75% of the Revenues comes from Oil industry.
Top 10 Richest people in Saudi Arabia 2020
10. Salman Alhokair – $ 1.2 Billion Salman Alhokair one of the Top 10 richest in Saudi started a Group of Fawaz Abdulaziz Alhokair Group along with his two brothers in 1989 for menswear retail stores.
9. Fawaz Alhokair – $ 1.3 Billion Fawaz Alhokair is a brother of Salman Alhokair and the Group of Fawaz Abdulaziz Alhokair Group is named after him. Now This company is one a leading groups of Companies in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia real estate and retail businesses.
8. Abdul Majeed Alhokair – $ 1.2 Billion A self made billionaire who established Fawaz Abdulaziz Alhokair Group and amde a name in Fashion retail in Saudia Arabia. Now ranked at no.8 richest in KSA.
7. Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi – $ 2.5 Billion One of a Top businessman and a largest stake-holder in Al-Rajhi Bank.
6. Sulaiman Al Rajhi – $ 2.1 Billion High profile philanthropist, who trasnferred his wealth in charitable endowments and spent wealth to promote education and develop anti-hunger programs in KSA
5. Saleh Kamel – $ 2.6 Billion Top-notch Businessman and founder of the Dallah Albaraka conglomerate which deals in real-estate.
4. Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber – $ 9 Billion One of the biggest investor in Saudi Stock Exchange
3. Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabeer – $ 3.8 Billion Member of the House of Saud and founder of Almarai (A Dairy Company)
2. Mohammed Al Amoudi – $ 15 Billion Saudi Arabian billionaire businessman invested in agricultural, construction and energy companies in South Africa.
1. Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud – $ 18.7 Billion Prince Alwaleed bin Talal Alsaud is the high profile investor of Saudi Arabia